Absolutely in love with this shot. Thank you @youngdeathofme #ruckus #honda (at Church Street Rail Road Crossing)
sickef9 exactly you
wow i need a drink [pours apple juice into shot glass]
How to make a Terrarium in 4 steps …
The size of your container will affect the amount of materials you will need and use:
1. The first layer is rocks, which you can purchase at pet, garden or craft stores. Add enough to the bottom for adequate drainage.
2. The next layer is activated charcoal, which you can get at pet or garden stores (it is used in fish tanks). Add a thin layer over the rocks.
3. Depending on the depth of your container, you will next add soil. Leave enough room for your plant’s roots.
4. Next is your plant(s). Make sure they are not touching the glass as it will make them brown. One of the trickiest things is finding the right sized and shaped plants. If it won’t hurt the plant, you can divide it and use only a section because it needs room to grow.
5. If your container is going to be closed, you can add moss around the sides of the plant. Open containers with succulents or cacti should be carefully filled in with pebbles on top.
If you’d like to see one made, watch this Martha Stewart video . It’s a good thing.
via The Notepasser.
I made a little teapot terrarium. Me gusta bunches. I m so in love with it. :)